 Administrative / General / 958
Re: FS: 8094 Technic Control Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:45:55 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
Hey!  By what percentage does this mean that an $11 Outback Airstrip at S@H
this week is an auction of bicycle type?  ;-)    1%...?

Taken by itself, 0%. S@H THIS WEEK will not take less and will not
charge more. If they run out it was first come first served, those who
offered to pay more will not get priority.

Taken over time S@H could be viewed as a modified dutch auction in that
they lower prices to sell more. But that is stretching the point a lot.
Beyond where it is a useful concept, I think.

I do buy fuzzy associations, of course. In fact you could say that I
find them useful in 95% of the cases. :-)