 Administrative / General / 944
Re: Picky, Picky Web Posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 21:00:38 GMT

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote:
Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
If so, couldn't somebody whip up a simple little "cookie jar" program
to help people transport cookies from their work machines to their
home machines?  I know I find myself in John's position all the time,
with one machine remembering my stuff and the other not.

I use netscape navigator 4.5's roaming profiles support to do this, with
both my cookies and my bookmarks. works great.

Yeah, I might have to start using 4.5 more.  I prefer IE still, but I
know of no way to do this with IE.

'Course, we're working on building our next version of our
communications package with Netscape's new install builder.  Still
nowhere near the features of Microsoft's IEAK, but it's getting there.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET