 Administrative / General / 9370 (-20)
  Re: Possible New Group?

(...) Goose's Military LEGO (some really nice stuff can be found in the "My Work/LEGO" section): www.goosesmilitaryle...estead.com Justin's Military LEGO (I was having trouble with this site ...): www.justinslegomilit...estead.com Kevin Zwicker has (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Possible New Group?

(...) Okay, lesse what we got...If any links don't belong here, or you want to suggest some more feel free to reply and change anything. Mechanized Brick-more.(URL) Sullivan's stuff-(URL) Greatrix's stuff-(URL) F. Braun's battleship-(URL) Jantzi's (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Possible New Group?

I'd definitely like to see a build.military group. Chris Churchill (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Possible New Group?

(...) No not yet, but I'd be happy to do one up. Quick Q, do we have to ask permission to put up links on the main page to sites like Brickmania or Mechanized Brick? them being business's and all. Hey Todd, are you getin' all o' this? hint, hint (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Possible New Group?

(URL) we have some amazing non-official models to talk about! -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Possible New Group?

(...) I like this idea, but there are no military sets or weapons in the Lego universe {wink, wink} to talk about! Well, I guess there are some pirate guns, castle guns, wild west guns, bow and arrows, crossbows, starships with lasers/phasers, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Possible New Group?

(...) I like it. ANyone have a list of military-themed links to start the group off with? Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Possible New Group?

(...) Amen! Anyone else with thoughts or ideas? I think I'd be game to be curator for the group although I don't know entirely what the job would require. I think a military group would be very fitting for this forum. C'ya -Geordan- -Geordan- (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Possible New Group?

(...) I like the idea as well ... I'm always a little hesitant in posting my latest WWII MOC to .build, wondering if many people there are really interested in it or not. There probably is a fair bit of interest out there, though, to judge by the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Possible New Group?

Hey hey, what did people think of this idea? Or am I the only person who digs military lego/stuff etc. Any thoughts? C'ya -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Peeron Guidelines

(...) I'd like to echo the above sentiments. Most of us are unlikely to find MISB sets from 1980, but it would still be nice to have an inventory. . .and know that the inventory was not as reliable as one from an MISB set. (For example, I bought a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: server busy due to heavy load

(...) We're aware of the problem and are looking into it. (...) The server is not shared. -Suz (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: server busy due to heavy load

(...) I just had it too. (...) Does it mean LUGNET is being used too much, or does it share a server with other sites? Scott A (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  server busy due to heavy load

Got this intermittently starting last nite. Is there anything that users should be doing to avoid putting loads on the system? Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help (doubt there is but...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: heh someone here has a virus.

(...) probably one of the recent outlook viruses - they send to everyone in your address book... So people reading Lugnet via outlook will have everyone's names... At least they can't post messages with viruses :) FUT off-topic.geek - If you want to (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  heh someone here has a virus.

few people emailed me " i has sent you this to hear your advice" most names were from this fodum. if you see that email dnt open attachment and delete the email. no im not angry at all in fact im thinking its funny because its first time i got email (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet Membership Wait Time

(...) -Suz (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Lugnet Membership Wait Time

About how long is it? I was just wondering since I sent my check and such about a week ago. Thanks -- Chef/Dan/Bubba Bear ICQ:84584424 AIM: DaGlassAWasta (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Hey, a little help here.....

(...) The most glaring problem was the fact that the Exploriens link simply did not show on the screen but now it appears on the screen and thank you for fixing the problem, Todd. Jesse Long P.S. I am fixing to make some major purchases soon from (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Hey, a little help here.....

(...) On this page here?-- (URL) Please fix the broken link, Todd. I'm not sure what was wrong -- it worked for me -- but in any case I updated all the links there to be of the newer format, e.g., (URL) of the older format, e.g., (URL) the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact