 Administrative / General / 9369
Re: Possible New Group?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 21:22:32 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Geordan Hankinson writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Shaun Sullivan writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Geordan Hankinson writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Geordan Ballantree writes:
I was wondering if there could be a new newsgroup added for discusions >>>>about military topics and such.
My guess is that is would probably make the most sense as a subgroup under
.build, much like .build.mecha.  .build.military, perhaps?
Amen! Anyone else with thoughts or ideas?

I like it.  ANyone have a list of military-themed links to start the group
off with?

Cheers,
- jsproat

Okay, lesse what we got...If any links don't belong here, or you want to
suggest some more feel free to reply and change anything.

Mechanized Brick-more.http://members.aol.com/mechanizedbrick/mb.html
Brickmania-http://www.brickmania.com/store_pages/WW2kits.html
Shaun Sullivan's stuff-http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=sullis3
Carl Greatrix's stuff-http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=carl
Lindsay F. Braun's
battleship-http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5658
Thadeus Jantzi's stuff-http://members.fortunecity.com/luminousbeings/lego.html
Non lego military links and resources,
Jane's homepage-http://www.janes.com/
military.com-http://www.military.com/Page/0,12170,1-OO-0,00.htm
World at War, World War two
resource-http://www.euronet.nl/users/wilfried/ww2/ww2.htm

I really dig WWII stuff so that explains all of the
WWII links and things, feel free to add, change as you see fit as these are
only ideas and possible links for the main page of .military.

C'y`al,

-Geordan-