 Administrative / General / 9370
Re: Possible New Group?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:03:40 GMT

I like it.  ANyone have a list of military-themed links to start the group
off with?

Cheers,
- jsproat

Okay, lesse what we got...If any links don't belong here, or you want to
suggest some more feel free to reply and change anything.

Mechanized Brick-more.http://members.aol.com/mechanizedbrick/mb.html
Brickmania-http://www.brickmania.com/store_pages/WW2kits.html
Shaun Sullivan's stuff-http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=sullis3
Carl Greatrix's stuff-http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=carl
Lindsay F. Braun's
battleship-http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5658
Thadeus Jantzi's stuff-http://members.fortunecity.com/luminousbeings/lego.html
Non lego military links and resources,
Jane's homepage-http://www.janes.com/
military.com-http://www.military.com/Page/0,12170,1-OO-0,00.htm
World at War, World War two
resource-http://www.euronet.nl/users/wilfried/ww2/ww2.htm

We also have:

Goose's Military LEGO (some really nice stuff can be found in the "My
Work/LEGO" section):  www.goosesmilitarylego.homestead.com

Justin's Military LEGO (I was having trouble with this site ...):
www.justinslegomilitary.homestead.com

Kevin Zwicker has some smaller scale stuff:

-s