 Administrative / General / 9325 (-10)
  Re: Confirmations through Web URL don't work

(...) I've used both the e-mail and the web URL to confirm my posts. In both cases it has worked flawlessly. I'm very glad to be rid of the MadHatter and his antics. This small inconvenience is well worth the benefits. John Hansen (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Logging in?

(...) If using the web interface for posting, this is true. (...) yes, we'll mail you. stay tuned. -Suz (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Request for a link

(...) No problem. Done. (URL) added a "suggest a link" there too, for ease in future. -Suz (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Logging in?

Hello, I hope this is the right place for this... Do I read correctly somewhere that if you login to Lugnet, your posts appear automatically again? i.e. You don't need to confirm them. If so, I would love to take advantage of this! Which leads to my (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Request for a link

Todd, Would it be possible to add a link on the RCX/NQC page to my webpage for RcxCC version 3.2 (my revision to Mark Overmars original RcxCC). I've had a few people email me asking where it can be found and invariably they had looked for a link (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Confirmations through Web URL don't work

I've had no problem with it, perhaps because i'm logged in via the web interface as well? I like the new confirmation thingy, I wouldn't ever want any more impersonations. :/ (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Confirmations through Web URL don't work

I've tried posting three messages in the new system since confirmation was required. The first two I did by clicking the confirmation URL and choosing the "post now" option on the web page. Neither posts ever showed up. Only the email-reply option (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: FOTM/LOTM (Loss of the Month) Some thoughts...

(...) It looked (to me) like it was veering off into class warfare, that is, bashing sellers for making a profit. That, in my opinion, is .debate fodder. However I was wrong about that veer and I have said so already. (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: FOTM/LOTM (Loss of the Month) Some thoughts...

(...) WARNING! Compartmentalized Dork-dom ahead! ;] Larry, I'm not sure why you're so convinced this isn't a .general topic. The discussion was about general "market goings-on" for LEGO. By its "charter", lugnet.off-topic.debate is for non-LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Bug, or feature

Todd, Just noticed something and I'm not sure whether it's a bug, or a feature. I am currently logged in. The icon in the upper right is grey and says "sign out". That seems to be the case on most pages with the exception of the member pages. (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact