 Administrative / General / 9316
9315  |  9317
Subject:
Bug, or feature
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 14:02:47 GMT

Todd,

Just noticed something and I'm not sure whether it's a bug, or a feature. I
am currently logged in. The icon in the upper right is grey and says "sign
out". That seems to be the case on most pages with the exception of the
member pages.

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/byfirstname.cgi
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/bylastname.cgi
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/bynumber.cgi
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/bycountry.cgi

On those pages the icon changes to the gold "sign in" one.
You make the call - bug, or feature?

-Duane