 Administrative / General / 9323
Re: Request for a link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:36:34 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, John Hansen writes:
Todd,

Would it be possible to add a link on the RCX/NQC page to my webpage for
RcxCC version 3.2 (my revision to Mark Overmars original RcxCC).  I've had a
few people email me asking where it can be found and invariably they had
looked for a link somewhere on Lugnet and couldn't find one.

Here's a sample link:

by John Hansen)</a>

Thanks a lot for all your efforts to make Lugnet such a great place.  You do
good work.

John Hansen

No problem. Done. http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/nqc/
I added a "suggest a link" there too, for ease in future.

-Suz