 Administrative / General / 9315 (-5)
  Re: Newsgroup request for MAALFD

Wow, this shows how long I've been away from Lugnet. I was just thinking that it would be nice if we had this newsgroup because I have had like no Lego motivation lately and haven't even been checking other fire related websites for updates which is (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Possible New Group?

I was wondering if there could be a new newsgroup added for discusions about military topics and such. As far as I know, us military fans don't really have anywhere to post new models/ideas/discussions to except .build, or .space if it's futristic. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: How much to licence Lugnet technology?

In lugnet.admin.general, Alex Farlie writes: <snip> I know Todd had at one point thought that he might release the underlying tech, but I suspect (speculate, guess, seem to recall, made up statements, take your pick) that the code at this point is (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  How much to licence Lugnet technology?

Hi, Whilst this is perhaps off-topic in relation to matters Lego, I felt here was the best place to post. My question is : Would the underlying techonolgy setup used for Lugnet be suitable for another (non-Lego) related disscussion server? How much (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Link to MLCAD Homepage on MLCAD Group Page

(...) Thanks for making us aware. I've updated the link. -Suz (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact