 Administrative / General / 9057
Re: I'm sorry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:19:51 GMT

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
I'm sorry if anyone took my joke the wrong way. I assure you all, it was
really intended to be in good fun.  I know it was a breach in protocol to
post to .announce and to start it a week early. I was hoping it would • slowly
get around to people, and that we could all share a laugh at the end of • the
week.

Well, you had me fooled - I even posted a "sorry to see you go" reply :|

Glad to hear your it was just your body clock that was a week ahead (!), I
think I'll just turn my PC off until April 2nd and have done with it. The
scary thing is that our company is moving to a new accounting system over
the weekend - I just know the contractors are going to pull something and my
head is going to explode with the stress ... but at least I won't be selling
my LEGO ;)

Dan