 Administrative / General / 9038
Re: I'm sorry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:05:45 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
I'm sorry if anyone took my joke the wrong way. I assure you all, it was
really intended to be in good fun.  I know it was a breach in protocol to
post to .announce and to start it a week early. I was hoping it would slowly
get around to people, and that we could all share a laugh at the end of the
week.

I had no idea people would be offended by this and turn it into yet another
500 post rant. For that, I truly am sorry.

Sense of humor?  What's that?  hrm...

The instant I read it, I knew it was a joke, and pretty clever one at that.
It's too bad it didn't go over too well.  Maybe the Spamcake fumes are
polluting everyone's air supplies...

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com