 Administrative / General / 8949
  Re: IOLTC the final word!!!!!!!!

(...) Larry, for such a smart guy, you're acting incredibly dumb. Please stop it. Answering the question would have been "I've built some killer models! Here are some pictures of things I've built that Bulk sales made possible!" with a URL. Going (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: IOLTC the final word!!!!!!!!

(...) Well it is frowned upon, but not in an official manner... (...) This is just another example of why the TOS needs to either change to specifically address for sale posts in non-market groups, or that official words from Todd need to be made to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: IOLTC the final word!!!!!!!!

(...) Yup, and I've been promising an update for a long time. Darn everything is a moving target. I don't want to discourage local flogs in .loc groups, but definitely in just about everywhere else. There's a post I've been working on which has some (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: IOLTC the final word!!!!!!!!

(...) Hmm, thoughts on how to make a simple statement which has the necessary effect... One thought would be to disallow market posts in the "theme" groups. That would leave some holes in other groups, but most of those other groups wouldn't attract (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms)