 Administrative / General / 8831
Re: Todd, can you explain the search function again?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 01:54:36 GMT

lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:
I can't give you a speedy reply during the day, but now that I've got
a laptop I'm writing this while I'm on the bus home from work.

I should say can't always; the first reply was just after a meeting
and just before lunch -- happened to check in and see it just after
you posted it.

(I'll upload the message when I get home.  :-)

Ah, neat...it worked.  I love Forte Free Agent!  And it's really nice
on my Crusoe compared to Microplanet Gravity.  :-)

--Todd