 Administrative / General / 8814
Re: Problems contacting me ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 01:32:17 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:
Todd Lehman wrote:
It probably is OK for lugnet.people -- that's prolly the safest spot, unless
it happens a lot.  I like the idea of a special "contact me" forum, but then
again maybe it has more pros than cons -- it would be one step more hidden,

don't you mean more cons than pros...

Thank you...yes...   Oops...  LOL :-)

--Todd