 Administrative / General / 8675
Re: To LUGNET administrators - BRLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 17:33:05 GMT

Felipe,

I know I am not Todd nor Suz but I do update the LUGMAP at
http://www.lugnet.com/map/ I would like to add BRLUG to the map.  I need to
know if I should include all of Brazil or just a small section.  If it is just
a small section could you let me know where you are located.  I will then add
you to the LUGMAP.

By the way you would be the first South American Club on the map :-).

Good Luck,

Eric Kingsley

In lugnet.admin.general, Felipe Coury writes:
Dear Todd and Suzanne (for what I know you're the LugNet guys, right?),

I recently got back to LEGO addiction after a 5-years dark ages. I am
impressed about the world community has been formed around it and I am very
motivated on making something for LEGO in Brazil.

We are organizing http://www.brlug.org.br ideas and I am a webprogrammer
myseld. One thing I'll do for sure is a member set list (one of the first
things I'll do) and would like to know if is possible for you to share your
SETs database with me (in order to update our local database only).

Thanks in advance,

--
Felipe G. Coury
Gerente de Desenvolvimento