 Administrative / General / 8676
Re: To LUGNET administrators - BRLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:48:05 GMT

Eric,

I know I am not Todd nor Suz but I do update the LUGMAP at
http://www.lugnet.com/map/ I would like to add BRLUG to the map.  I need • to
know if I should include all of Brazil or just a small section.  If it is • just
a small section could you let me know where you are located.  I will then • add
you to the LUGMAP.
Thanks a lot for that. I think you should include Brazil as a whole. But
please note that we're just starting. I'll have some nights 'til the
webdesign is ready and the domain registration is in process so we're not
ready yet. But please be my guest and update it as needed. See the first
scratch of our proposed logo at:

http://www.2concept.com/brlug.gif
(by Paulo Caparica Jr.)

Comments are welcome

By the way you would be the first South American Club on the map :-).
Wow! That's a great thing! Congratulations for us ;-)

Good Luck,
Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

--