 Administrative / General / 8665
8664  |  8666
Subject:
Error loading page in set database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 12:15:04 GMT

Apologies if this isn't the right place or if it's been mentioned before,
but...

I am running IE5 (Version 5.00.2919.6307), and when accessing the URL:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4565

Part of the page loads normally, except the member-related stuff below is
absent and I get the following error message as part of the page, below the
yellow area but above the title of the set and picture:

"An internal server error occurred:
Died at /usr/home/lugnet/pdb2/pdb_m2.pm line 88. "

I have tried several other set pages and they all work normally.

Incidentally, the browser says that I am signed in as a member (i.e. it has
"Sign Out"), even though when I signed in 14 hours ago I specified
"automatically sign me out after 4 hours". Is this one of those ubiquitous
"cookies not set up properly" problems?

Hope this helps you track down something.

--

Cheers,
Paul