 Administrative / General / 797
Re: Restricting posts: (was: Re: Informal CFD: robotics competition newsgroup(s))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 03:53:30 GMT

Beaker <beaker@havoc.gtf.org> wrote:
I realize I am arguing for leaving good posting behavior up to
individuals on the day after someone blatantly ignored a polite request,
but still, I think those types of situations will be rare.

I suppose you're right; I'll put up with just whining about it and hopefully
people will notice and stop doing it. :)