 Administrative / General / 7748
Re: trouble with english/american language
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 22:03:23 GMT

Thank you Shiri.
I suspected it was something like that...
Are you sure the information on "want to sale" is "private"?  It wasn't a
few days ago.
BTW, my newsreader claims that i am "considered rude", if i dont delete som
old text from the initial message.
Is this true?
I have read newsgroups for many years, but somehow i managed to keep away
from posting. As you may already know, computer professionals never read
manuals...
Thanx once again.
/Joakim

Shiri Dori wrote in message ...
In lugnet.admin.general, Joakim Olsson writes:
I'm having trouble understanding the frase "no solicitation", from the • pages
of the set database.
What does it mean?

Hi Joakim,

Solicitation means looking for buyers, or clients. For example, if someone
calls your house offering to sell vaccum cleaners, they are solicitating -
looking for buyers.

So by "no solicitation" Todd and Suz mean - don't go looking for buyers • here.
I think the sets that you want to sell will not show up on that page for
anyone but yourself.

("translateing", that word looked weird when i wrote it down...)

Because it's translating. ;-)

BTW, after a few beers i speak the language like a god;)

LOL!

HTH,
-Shiri