 Administrative / General / 7749
Re: trouble with english/american language
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 22:29:30 GMT

Hi!
Sorry for my stupid reply to your excelent reply in "admin.general",
Shiri...
I did not se the difference between "looking for sellers" and "looking for
buyers".
/Joakim

Joakim Olsson wrote in message ...
Thank you Shiri.
I suspected it was something like that...
Are you sure the information on "want to sale" is "private"?  It wasn't a
few days ago.
BTW, my newsreader claims that i am "considered rude", if i dont delete som
old text from the initial message.
Is this true?
I have read newsgroups for many years, but somehow i managed to keep away
from posting. As you may already know, computer professionals never read
manuals...
Thanx once again.
/Joakim

Shiri Dori wrote in message ...
Solicitation means looking for buyers, or clients. For example, if someone
calls your house offering to sell vaccum cleaners, they are solicitating -
looking for buyers.

So by "no solicitation" Todd and Suz mean - don't go looking for buyers • here.
I think the sets that you want to sell will not show up on that page for
anyone but yourself.

("translateing", that word looked weird when i wrote it down...)

Because it's translating. ;-)

BTW, after a few beers i speak the language like a god;)

LOL!

HTH,
-Shiri