 Administrative / General / 7732
  partial set notation

I would like to be able to indicate in my private set guide list that I have an incomplete set. I would like to do this in the space for the number, so it would show up in the total list-maybe as i for incomplete or p for partial. I did try these (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: partial set notation

(...) [snip] (...) Yeah, I was thinking that too. I'd also be nice to be able to indicate this in the buy/sell columns. (I wouldn't mind buying a space shuttle with a few parts missing.) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: partial set notation

(...) What I do is make a private note to myself in the notes field -- i.e., "One of my boxes is mushed on the corner and has a bright orange price sticker." --Todd (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: partial set notation

(...) That isn't really the same thing.... I have just the train of a Metroliner and I wanted to put "0.5" in the "number of sets" box but I couldn't. I'd really like to be able to indicate somehow that I have less than a full set. Kevin (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: partial set notation

"Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:39CD8B62.2EEAB9...rve.com... (...) That gets into problems when it spits out the piece count and totals up the pieces in your collection. If this would be implimented, it would be (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: partial set notation

(...) have (...) I am enjoying this new set list toy. Thanks! The notes column is very helpful, but is only viewable once the set is selected. I would like to be able to see in my private list of total sets which ones are incomplete. I have very few (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: partial set notation

(...) In the spreadsheet I use to track my sets, I have a column for "missing parts" and a column for "missing minifigures". I also have a column for notes. One problem is that I don't update this as I trade parts, and of course also don't enter my (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: partial set notation

(...) Can we have the notes fields (both public and private) available on the "My Collection" page? I know I'd find it useful. (I currently maintain my own web page for my collection, which has things like last year's happy meal sets which don't (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)