 Administrative / General / 7662
Re: Loading of Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 12:33:58 GMT

Just for fun, here's a graph showing the load average logged once per minute.

Which is interesting! ...but fairly unreadable via the web interface unless i
paste all the text into a monospaced editor. :-)

I'm not sure there's a good solution to that short of extending FTX capability
to all posts or something equally hard to implement and confusing to users.
UNLESS.. how hard would it be to let the user request to view the post
(another button somewhere ??) in monospace?

shouldn't this be set on the posting side? either with a <mono></mono> tag, or
with a checkbox ("This post should be displayed with a monospace font").  The
tag is better, since email/news posters could still use it... but the checkbox
is probably easier to maintain...

:)

Dan