 Administrative / General / 7504
7503  |  7505
Subject:
Pull down menus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:52:48 GMT

Hi Todd,
With the proliferation of newsgroups on Lugnet; as a means to simplify posting
messages to the proper newsgroup(s), would it be possible to make both the
Newsgroups and Followup-To fields on the message window be pull down menus?  I
can never remember the exact hierarchy wording and a pull down menu would
greatly aid selecting the proper destination(s).  Thanks.