 Administrative / General / 7501
  Re: defining proper content

(...) Other than RTL, all the other newsgroups I read are work related, but they are all fine. LUGNET is the only one with agro I read. Although, I did used to be on a Ian Banks mailing list thing, and that was pretty bad. I often wonder if LUGNET (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: defining proper content

(...) What is "agro"? (...) FWIW, I haven't noticed any recent changes -- other than the usual flare-ups of debates that happen from time to time. Sometimes they seem like changes because they take things by storm, but they've been here since day 1 (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: defining proper content

(...) It's often used in place of 'aggression' or 'aggressive'. Seems to fit this discussion... -Adam 8^D (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: defining proper content

If you used to watch a certain morning channel until some time ago, Agro was the co-host and puppet on a TV show which ran cartoons with this puppet and his sidekick/volunteer from the audience joining in. Somewhat wild in places, goofy in others, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)