 Administrative / General / 7444
Re: FS/FT: OLD and NEW SETS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:59:41 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Standards need to apply uniformly. If someone is 12 and can adhere to them,
they are welcome here. If they are 50 and cannot behave civilly, they are • not.

Agreed.

Perhaps we should all include our age in each posting, so we know who we are
dealing with.

This info is available about members. If you look me up you'll find I am 41.

Uh, not really, some members prefer to keep that confidential. Especially
younger ones; my mom specifically asked me to leave out my age (on my webpage
too), even though I thought it was silly because everyone here knows all about
me anyway. (She wasn't too happy to hear *that*, either).

Well, I never make misteaks so...

Cosmic rays clearly dropped a missing "some" in my referenced post, the
sentence should read: "This info is available about *some* members."

Thanks!

++Lar

-Shiri