 Administrative / General / 7383
Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 23:18:19 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Todd Lehman writes:
In the future, I think I will, as a matter of protocol, call LSI Legal and
confirm any email request, even if it comes from LSI Legal, as a formality,
prior to carrying out the legal request -- assuming they can be reached by
phone within a reasonable amount of time.  Today was quick -- phone call was
returned within 20 minutes, and the action taken yesterday was the correct
one.

--Todd

Why are you so afraid of nuking posts on your own system?  Do you
really have a legal obligation not to delete posts without a formal
legal request?

I would only call to confirm if you *disagree* with the request, and
want to see if they *really* mean it.  OTOH, if you think it shouldn't
be on Lugnet and you don't hear from TLC, why not nuke it anyway?

KL