 Administrative / General / 7233
Re: Pirate fleet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 06:33:27 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Steve Jackson writes:

(nothing relevant)

Sorry about that, folks. I didn't realize that a thread started in one group
could contain messages that were entirely in another group. Thus, I replied in a
way that will no doubt appear as a total SPLAT to admin readers. I will have to
watch for that.

ObAdmin - Todd, if you replied to either of my queries about the board software,
I completely missed it . . .