 Pirates / 1197
Re: Pirate fleet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:45:56 GMT

Steve Jackson wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:
[whatcha got?]

I believe that I'm at 77 classes, built or almost built, at the moment.

Boats - have 15 (1 is carried by the SES)
        Longboats - none yet, but I have some examples of how to make them.
Cutters - want 20, have 19.
Brigs - want 6, have 6, but two are skinny ghost ships with mesh sails.
Class 2 - want 6, have 4
Class 3 - want 4, have 2 ( 1 Imperial Flagship, 1 Armada Flagship)
Class 4 - want 3, have 3 (1 blue/white, 1 wide transport w/o guns, 1 CC).
Class 5 - want 2, have 0 (this is a regular hull w/3 center sections; rare!)
Class 6 - want 2, have 1 (RBR) plus modified CC not yet finished
Class 7 - want 2, have 2 (SES, BSB) - BSB needs cannon mods. plus modified CC
not yet finished
Class 8 - want 1, have none - probably build up from one of the BSBs

I've also got one each SES and BSB that I don't consider part of the fleet - got
'em for trade and never got around to trading - and a couple of dozen assorted
"new" ships, the last three produced, in sealed boxes. And a whole bunch of hull
sections, but not enough white regular ones to let me build at Class 5.

Hmm, I haven't counted my boats. I probably have way too many (I had to
move them into a bucket). How do you do the longboats? You mention on
your wants page that you want the large Belville rowboat, how do you
plan to use it (I of course found a use for two as an emergency cutter).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com