 Pirates / 1198
Re: Pirate fleet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:58:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Steve Jackson writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:
[whatcha got?]

I believe that I'm at 77 classes, built or almost built, at the moment.

Boats - have 15 (1 is carried by the SES)
Longboats - none yet, but I have some examples of how to make them.

Rowboats?  Gosh, I have no clue.  Lots.  I've wanted to use them in a surprise
landing or boarding action.

Cutters - want 20, have 19.

6.  But then, I do fleet actions and not the role-playing affair (so far).

Brigs - want 6, have 6, but two are skinny ghost ships with mesh sails.

3.  Haven't gotten around to using those 10 wides I acquired.  I suppose I
could count the ones I have as cutters if I wanted to.

Class 2 - want 6, have 4

6.  Maybe less - those awful Crossbones Clippers are fetching ridiculous
prices.

Class 3 - want 4, have 2 ( 1 Imperial Flagship, 1 Armada Flagship)

8.

Class 4 - want 3, have 3 (1 blue/white, 1 wide transport w/o guns, 1 CC).

4.

Class 5 - want 2, have 0 (this is a regular hull w/3 center sections; rare!)

0.  I can do this, but I really, really like my stretched Renegade Runners that
are rigged as schooners.  Proper pirate ships.  I'll have to make one just to
see how it turns out.

Class 6 - want 2, have 1 (RBR) plus modified CC not yet finished

4.

Class 7 - want 2, have 2 (SES, BSB) - BSB needs cannon mods. plus modified CC
not yet finished

2.

Class 8 - want 1, have none - probably build up from one of the BSBs

0.

I've also got one each SES and BSB that I don't consider part of the fleet - • got
'em for trade and never got around to trading - and a couple of dozen assorted
"new" ships, the last three produced, in sealed boxes. And a whole bunch of • hull
sections, but not enough white regular ones to let me build at Class 5.

What does that add up to...?   102.  More than I need, but then I have the
flexibility to change the ships sizes around quite a bit.

Haven't decided what to do with those two Megabloks viking ships - they may
just be held for my medieval gaming.

Bruce