 Administrative / General / 692
  My last word on the profanity debate.

OK, I'm really tired of this debate. I think the participants have reached impasse, and unlike most USENET debates I get into, it isn't fun. So: Chris, if I misunderstood your point and over-reacted I apologize. I've let this get somewhat personal, (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: My last word on the profanity debate.

(...) Just *bleep* make sure it doesn't *bleep* happen again! You *bleep* got that, you *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep*!! :) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: My last word on the profanity debate.

(...) Jim, I don't know that it's really possible to make a meaningful decision. (I hope it is, but I'm not convinced.) Certainly, on the liberal side of the coin, we could say that anything goes -- as on Usenet -- but that would make it much more (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

Beaker wrote in message ... (...) That's ok, it was more that you seemed to be reacting to what I didn't say. But yeah, I think we're not really gaining ground at this point, and Todd has pretty much said his say, we might as well stop. I suppose (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)