 Administrative / General / 655
  Re: time/date stamp

(...) Huh? User accounts? --Todd (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: time/date stamp

(...) Hey, user accounts... Great idea, Todd! Thanks for the offer! <grinning, ducking, and running> Seriously, though... Reading the planning document for Lugnet, it sounds like at some time there will be some fee-based services, such as (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: time/date stamp

(...) Neighborhoods: - yes in the sense of community groups and sub-groups - no in the GeoCities sense of "neighborhoods" User accounts: - no in the sense of Unix user accounts or hosting of arbitrary content - yes in the sense of simple memberships (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: time/date stamp

(...) Yes this is what I meant. I assume you'll also keep track of what lugnet newsgroup messages someone has read via the web interface. I wasn't implying you'd give out shell accounts. (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: time/date stamp

(...) So if I reincarnate, I'll have to re-apply? I guess that my future membership won't make it into my will either. ____ |oooo| Cheers, |oooo| Wouter van Wageningen ¯¯¯¯ (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)