 Administrative / General / 6136
Re: Regarding bulk orders: a proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:16:10 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
news:Ft821A.DDF@lugnet.com...

I think it's a great idea!  But my only comment is that you might want to • run
it by Brad first and see if he would even find it useful.  Maybe he would, • or
maybe LEGO Direct is already planning to implement something like that
themselves.  The only way to know is to ask Brad, I think.

--Todd

Thanks, I'll do just that.  Might save me some work :)

--

Randy Anchikoski
bigguy@teradesigns.tzo.com