 Administrative / General / 5852
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 22:32:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

We both believe very strongly that it is a hoax.

But of course you'd say that anyway even if you were 'taking the position',

Nope, not correct.  If we were less sure, we'd say so.  (We -could- of course
end up being wrong, and I'm not saying that we're necessarily right -- and I
actually in fact hope that we're wrong (because they look like great models)
-- but the whole truth is that we both very strongly do believe that it is a
hoax.  We have no idea who did it, but it doesn't look anything like the way
TLC does their internal stuff (according to Suz).

and even if you said you really really weren't that's what we'd expect you
to say.

If we weren't 99% sure (I'm 98% sure, Suzanne sounds like she's 99.9999% sure)
that they were unauthentic, we'd be hedging our bets.

We've all got plausible deniability... You didn't say if you thought i missed
any of the possibilities, though.

Sounded like a pretty good exhaustive list to me!

Party on!

--Todd