 Administrative / General / 5846
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 20:55:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

[...]
My read on Todd and Suz is that either they really think it's a hoax or they
are taking the position that it is for other reasons. But I doubt that, they
don't usually get that devious either. So I think they really think it is.
Maybe I should too, it certainly would make things easier.

We both believe very strongly that it is a hoax.

I'm not sure I see any clear guidance from Todd in his statements at the top
of this post, and if he'd like to clarify, that would be great.

Well, there was no guidance, nor was any intended (IANAL and I can't give
any).  My only personal advice would be to err on the safe side if you do
believe that it's real.  Personally, I don't believe that it's real, and I
feel quite comfortable talking about it (I think it's a wonderful joke).
However, if it does turn out to be real, and TLC Legal at some point down the
road makes some formal request for sensitive inforation that's been posted to
be removed for legal reasons, I'll probably need to remove it.  Would anyone
get in trouble?  I very highly doubt that.

--Todd