 Administrative / General / 5849
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 22:01:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

[...]
My read on Todd and Suz is that either they really think it's a hoax or they
are taking the position that it is for other reasons. But I doubt that, they
don't usually get that devious either. So I think they really think it is.
Maybe I should too, it certainly would make things easier.

We both believe very strongly that it is a hoax.

But of course you'd say that anyway even if you were 'taking the position', and
even if you said you really really weren't that's what we'd expect you to say.

No real response needed, just injecting some levity (I hope)... or else I watch
too much X files.

Well, there was no guidance, nor was any intended (IANAL and I can't give
any).

Guidance was the wrong word. "official administrative position" might capture
the sense better.

(I think it's a wonderful joke).

If it's a joke I think it's a horrid, cruel, vicious joke. Skillfully executed
but not at all funny or nice.

However, if it does turn out to be real, and TLC Legal at some point down the
road makes some formal request for sensitive inforation that's been posted to
be removed for legal reasons, I'll probably need to remove it.

and I'm going to take the above as "official administrative position" inasmuch
as we can ever get you to do that. :-)

Would anyone
get in trouble?  I very highly doubt that.

We've all got plausible deniability... You didn't say if you thought i missed
any of the possibilities, though.

++Lar