 Administrative / General / 5846
    Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn —Todd Lehman
   (...) We both believe very strongly that it is a hoax. (...) Well, there was no guidance, nor was any intended (IANAL and I can't give any). My only personal advice would be to err on the safe side if you do believe that it's real. Personally, I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) But of course you'd say that anyway even if you were 'taking the position', and even if you said you really really weren't that's what we'd expect you to say. No real response needed, just injecting some levity (I hope)... or else I watch too (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn —Todd Lehman
   (...) Nope, not correct. If we were less sure, we'd say so. (We -could- of course end up being wrong, and I'm not saying that we're necessarily right -- and I actually in fact hope that we're wrong (because they look like great models) -- but the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) See, I *told* you you'd say that. You can't say anything else and stick to the story that you believe it's a hoax for plausible deniability reasons. ++Lar (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)