 Administrative / General / 5687
Re: 3 x 6 train nosepiece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:48:17 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

Mark & Milissa Millère wrote:

Are you talking about the piece in the small vehicle in #6473 "Res-Q Cruiser"?
<snip>

Yes John, that's it.  Are there any other sets?

There was a discussion of the train nose parts a while ago, but darned
if I can find it. I've tried a bunch of search patterns and failed.

Ok, this is really bugging me, why can't I find this post? I have
searched for posts containing 4558, 4559, 4557, 6493, and 6473, and also
by the colors white, yellow, black, and grey/gray in various
combinations. I know I posted a chart which listed the colors the two
train nose pieces were available in, along with the sets they showed up
in. I'm pretty sure I posted it to lugnet.trains, but it could have been
lugnet.general.

Am I using the search engine wrong?

--
Frank Filz