 Administrative / General / 5716
Re: 3 x 6 train nosepiece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 04:46:31 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:
Ok, this is really bugging me, why can't I find this post? I have
searched for posts containing 4558, 4559, 4557, 6493, and 6473, and also
by the colors white, yellow, black, and grey/gray in various
combinations. I know I posted a chart which listed the colors the two
train nose pieces were available in, along with the sets they showed up
in. I'm pretty sure I posted it to lugnet.trains, but it could have been
lugnet.general.

Am I using the search engine wrong?

I looked for this a bit earlier and turned up nothing as well.  About how
long ago do you reckon it was, and are you sure that you're using the same
terminology now as you used then?

--Todd