 Administrative / General / 5640
Re: new posts send via e-mail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:03:10 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

<ST>***** Todd! I'm an ARTist, not a programmer!</ST>  :-]

Is this (1) OK on Lugnet?

I'm sorry, you're right. I'll try to be more careful.

ps- flame me and I'll kick your butt ;-)

To whom are you speaking? My minifigs can outwit your minifigs anyday. My
basement has more DIMWTs in it, see?

Sorry again. was an elbow dig at Todd because I don't usually comment on things
like my experience with passwords and such. (To which he was quite good in
reply)

-Suz