 Administrative / General / 5639
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:44:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mike Poindexter writes:
Actually, I have a question for Todd.  Is it possible to have the same
cookie on my machine that lets me see or not see certain groups in the main
page also let me not see any of Richard Marchetti's posts?  I am
half-kidding, but half not.

Something equivalent to so-called killfiles popular in NNTP newsreaders?
No, the web interface to the newsgroups doesn't support that fine-grained
of filtering.

--Todd