 Administrative / General / 5638
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:41:43 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Actually, I have a question for Todd.  Is it possible to have the same
cookie on my machine that lets me see or not see certain groups in the main
page also let me not see any of Richard Marchetti's posts?  I am
half-kidding, but half not.

Unfortunately, I usually read in Outlook, so a web solution wouldn't be the
only answer for me.

The more Richard writes, the more obvious it is that he just doesn't have
the understanding that many "less educated" people do.

Oh, and for you being probably better educated than I, who cares?  I never
really felt that a degree was a measure of intelligence.  Fortunately for
me, you are giving the proof.

Mike Poindexter

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Mar 2000 02:45:14 GMT, "richard marchetti"