 Administrative / General / 5393
    Re: DYA announcements in lugnet.shopping —Steve Bliss
   (...) Emmanuel's posts are great--they provide timely information about some good (and sometimes *great*) deals. The community is enhanced by having these posts. I would rather the current situation (Emmanuel posting to .shopping) continue, than (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: DYA announcements in lugnet.shopping —Frank Filz
   (...) I still question why there should be a difference in where something is posted based on who the seller is. Does this mean that I can post to lugnet.market.shopping a list of good looking deals that I noticed on eBay just because I'm not the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: DYA announcements in lugnet.shopping —Scott Smallbeck
   (...) I agree with the above but to be honest I would not mind DYA's posts in either BST or shopping if the posts were threaded to keep things cleaner. _ _ Scott Smallbeck scotts@contactics.com (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)