 Administrative / General / 5121
Re: Set search on all pages?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 15:57:55 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Todd,
is it possible that you might add the set search feature to all LUGNET pages,
or at least to all System,etc related pages (ie, Space, Town, Trains, etc)?
It's kind of annoying to have to jump back to the main page every time I want
to look up a set mentioned in some one's message.

Here's what I use...it's still sorta in "beta"...

   http://www.lugnet.com/quickset/

Sweet!  It does work on Netscape, but not on my preferred browser,
MSIE 5.0.  Any idea when it will?

Here's what I recommend...

   http://www.lugnet.com/boats/?n=113
   http://www.lugnet.com/off-topic/test/?n=1305

Cool!  Any chance of shortening that, to perhaps s:1234 or p:1234?

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne