 Administrative / General / 4889
    Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups. —Sybrand Bonsma
   (...) I find it hard to give an opinion about this subject. I don't see a benefit in it for myself. I check lugnet.fabuland and do a general search on the word fabuland. Therefore, I now already find the pre-auction announcement if they contain (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups. —Scott Arthur
    (...) privately run (...) side. (...) auction (...) This is just to reflect the fact that private auctions are hard work for the seller, and more of a service to LUGNet (IMO) (...) Just to keep volume down I suppose (...) Most set stay on the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I'm missing something there. Why should someone who chooses to make things harder for themselves necessarily get a pass? And why exclude only eBay "etc>"? What about Yahoo? BRICKS (when it was running), auctions run with the Demlow engine? (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)