 Administrative / General / 4759
  Suggestion for new feature

This is intended for you Todd, but I'm posting to see if other feel the same. Don't you hate it when you come to Lugnet and see a summary like "Re: This is the greatest day ever! (was: Free bricks for everyone!)" but you have no idea what the thread (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suggestion for new feature

(...) The original prototype for the new (May, 1999) interface did have a similar sort of feature via another symbol... Whereas the regular article is clicked up using a white and blue dot, this was a white and blue series of parallel lines... (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suggestion for new feature

(...) ^^^^^^^^ Wow, my first 3-character-gap dyslexic character swap! :-) I meant to say: "...but that was before the indented thread view..." --Todd (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suggestion for new feature

(...) Exactly, a one-step clickie path. I couldn't have said it better. :) It's not much of a time savings, but it seems a waste to load up the entire article just to click back to the root node articlet. I know that I do it several times per day, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suggestion for new feature

(...) was (...) Now that makes the sentence clearer. :-) BTW, A "one step clickie" would be very nice. -Shiri (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)