 Administrative / General / 4762
Re: Suggestion for new feature
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:21:50 GMT

What you're talking about is something different, right? -- you're looking
for something that pops up a single article? -- the root node article of a
thread?  A one-step clickie path instead of a two-step clickie path?

Exactly, a one-step clickie path.  I couldn't have said it better. :)  It's not
much of a time savings, but it seems a waste to load up the entire article just
to click back to the root node articlet.  I know that I do it several times per
day, so I would think that as well as being easier it would cut down on that
wasted bandwidth.

Ben Roller