 Administrative / General / 4448
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 23:51:57 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

As a note, Scott didn't say he'd donate $10 to Lugnet.  He said "a charity".

Right. And he didn't say which one. Can I nominate the Nikolai and Taya
Pieniazek College Fund?? :-)

Seriously, perhaps specifying the charity (or specifying it to be
Lugnet) makes it a better fine/fee. And BTW I agree with your long and
well thought out post about the issues with ToS. Interesting
perspective. Did you use mostly canned notes that you could paste in
quickly or did you have to craft your responses by hand each time?

Working an issue to death vs. making sure it's clear in everyone's mind
exactly what is meant is a fine line. Not sure if we've crossed it yet
for me, although we may have for SOME folks. Sympathise but also tough
noogies...

Scott's a doctor, so theoretically fairly bright and able to read stuff
and comprehend what it means (although I'm not sure what his doctorate
is in).

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!