 Administrative / General / 4446
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 23:01:44 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Fine == Fee

And it does far more than ten in harm.

One off topic post? Maybe. I could see how it might. Ten dollars is what
one person pays, as a lifetime membership, at the minimum. If that one
off topic post drives away more than one person I could see that, I
guess.

As a note, Scott didn't say he'd donate $10 to Lugnet.  He said "a charity".

eric