 Administrative / General / 4445
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 22:28:17 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Fine == Fee

And it does far more than ten in harm.

One off topic post? Maybe. I could see how it might. Ten dollars is what
one person pays, as a lifetime membership, at the minimum. If that one
off topic post drives away more than one person I could see that, I
guess. But I kind of doubt it. Ten bucks seems a LOT of money to me.

But whatever, they're your marbles, you make the rules here and that's
as it should be... So it sounds like you don't think that's a fair
fee/fine (fo fum :-) )?

Darn, so much for being peacemaker. OK, if we're going to keep digging,
now what? You asked what Scott thought he ought to do in case of future
transgressions, accidental or not. He said it. If it's not good enough,
do you have a counter suggestion?

Careful, we can't let this get TOO blown out of proportion...

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!