 Administrative / General / 4370
  Membership question

Todd, if I were to fill in the membership enrollment form, when would I have to send you the money in order to have my page say "Member Since: March 4, 2000"? (That's my 18th birthday--I just think it would be nice to have that date rather than some (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership question

(...) Anytime before I guess March 1 or so, and then just include a sticky-note with it saying to please not process it before March 4. (...) Not currently, no. The U.S. state only shows up and is applicable when the country is set to the U.S. Maybe (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership question

(...) I want "planet"! (As in, you're not from around here, are you son?) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)